Sammi,I bet the blue rat plays the clarinet as well as your dad, Uncle Will and Uncle John. I know the orange rat plays the drums better than I do.Grandpa Passey
I am not in 1st grade and I think that I will like the book.
Sammi I'm so excited you have a blog. You should post some more of your art work because I love to see what you do. I also think the book reviews are great too!
Sammi,
ReplyDeleteI bet the blue rat plays the clarinet as well as your dad, Uncle Will and Uncle John. I know the orange rat plays the drums better than I do.
Grandpa Passey
I am not in 1st grade and I think that I will like the book.
ReplyDeleteSammi I'm so excited you have a blog. You should post some more of your art work because I love to see what you do. I also think the book reviews are great too!
ReplyDelete